Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 25

i gt it---> STPM results

very nervous
very worry
since a few days ago
when i know tat it when come out 2day

2day
nervous than yesterday
worry than yesterday
go to work
bt i cnt concentrate anymore
very sry

wake up early in the morning
i tell myself tat i must cool down
must relax
n smile
bt... sorry
i failed to do it

take my breakfast wif darling H
at 11 o clock
then go to school
take my STPM results

DISAPPOINTED
when i gt my results
sad
suddenly loss my way
loss my direction

back to home
wanna cry
mummy ask me cn gt U o nt
i say mayb

after tat
daddy back
n i talk wif daddy
he c my results
din say anything
wat he concern bout
is my future
i cn gt U o nt
i nt sure
juz say mayb

tat time
i really cry
i cnt stop the tear in my eyes
feel very sorry to dad n mum
cnt gt a good results
n feel very sorry to myself
i lose tis time

anywhr
thanks very much
to my relations
n to all my friends
thanks for ur's care
thanks for ur's comfort
thanks for ur's support
i m better nw

n sorry to some of them
which call me
n i did nt answer
i really no mood to talk anything
n i scare
i will cry again
when talking wif u all

thanks darling M
wat u say is rite
i must b strong
n do another planning
hope u too
happy n smile always

waiting for our dating 2nite
feel happy


by bbwen

0 comments: