Blogger Layouts

Saturday, November 13

moody saturday

2day
a moody day

last nite
din finish my assignment
n something happen between me n dear
no mood to do anything
end up with going out with friends
first
go to lakeside wif yu xiang n xiao qi
3 of us again
chatting thr
n after tat
go mcd n have our mcflurry
after tat rui meet us thr
cntinue chatting

i m very sad
n angry
first time he do like tat
he write something tat rude for me
he know i dislike
bt he do it to me
n is my 1st time too
receive such msg
second
he close my phone
without say goodbye
we promise each other before
no matter wat happen to us
muz say bye 1st before close the phone

i dunno y
since i come n study at kampar
everytime we argue
bcoz of me n my friends
i always out wif friends
no time accompany him
i tired
bt i still cn accompany friends out
cnt accompany him
i dunno
tat's all he say to me
he think friends more important in my life
even more important than him
i dunno
i really dunno y he think like tat
i dunno wat should i do
mayb i end my study n back hometown
is the best choice
i think

i worry bout my ah gong
rush for my assignment
n nw
wan think bout him n myself
i very moody
really moody today
even nth between us ald
i hate tat feeling
i tired



by bbw3n

0 comments: