Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 25

kampar life

finally cn on9
and cn update my blog le

at kampar nw
sunday move to here early morning
after register
and take my room's key
then go to hostel
tidy up my bedroom
duoble room wif my sis
we study at some sch
and stay at same house
oso in same bedroom
1st day
very sien
no wi-fi
cnt on9 anymore
n the weather here very very hot
cnt sleep well at nite
2nd day
wake up early in the morning
prepare myself
then go to sch
wif my friend;s car
for register
n take the t-shirt
after tat we go morning market thr
n hv our breakfast thr
stay here nt yt 1 week
always go here go thr wif friends
bcoz so boring stay at hostel
n no wi-fi
very very sienz
wan buy bicycle
class will start from monday
n i will cycle to sch
1st time
bt bicycle is normal here
coz many student go sch wif bicycle
miss my b so much
no c him many days le
dunno when i cn back
dunno when he free cn come here
i wan c him
i wan hug him
i miss him
i need him
bb, i miss u so much so much
by bbwen

0 comments: