Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 16

valentine's day

14 FEB 2011
Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day

this valentine's day
is the 1st valentine's day
celebrate wif my babe

babe take leave tat day
n he come kampar accompany me
n we celebrate this special day

babe wake up in 6am morning
after prepare himself
then he start his journal to kampar

8 something
babe reach n call me
i still on the bed
our plan is havin breakfast after babe reach
but due to i nt yt prepare myself
n i still tired
i wake up n open the door for babe
then i cntinue sleep

9 something
i wake up prepare myself
then 10.30am
we heading to ipoh

12pm
thanks GOD
finally we reach ipoh jusco
n thanks the help from Elaine & Wai Yien
xixi

havin our break-lunch at The Garden
PappaRich
our foods
asam laksa..prawn mee..prawn chicken ho fan..bread wif ice-crem
our drinks
ice lemon tea..lychee wif cincau
the foods quite nice
asam laksa better than those in kampar
prawn mee cn fight wif those in penang
n the ho fan
babe say old town de more nice
cnt finish all the foods
due to both of us r full
n the foods is so big for each

after that
we shopping at jusco
nth to d thr
jus walk here n there
n i saw sticky
babe buy 1 for me
n i have class at 3pm
babe ask me go class
so
1.30pm
go to The Garden again
have my favourite Titti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
i hv addicted to it
since i 1st time taste it at KL

then we back to kampar
babe take 2 boxes chocolates for me
as valentine's gifts
i was surprise
coz i thought really no gifts from babe
due to we havin couple necklea ald
thanks babe

babe send me to campus
i love it
i wish babe cn send me ti campus everyday
then a goodbye kiss from me to babe
n oso from babe to me
it is sweer
haha
i m dreaming
juz ignore me


*some photo to share*





couple ring as valentine's gifts to my babe

kisses chocolates n chewing gum for babe

p/s:
chocolates - i love u babe
chewing gums - last longer for our relationship


chocolates from babe to me


hv a sweet valentine's day
although it is short

i love u babe
n miss u always
muacks



by bbw3n

0 comments: