Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 15

Rabbit Year 2011

1st DAY

1st day of CNY
wake up in the early morning
watch tv
then 9 something
prepare myself
n start to dress up n make-up
after tat
11 something
go ah gong house
all relatives ( father's bro & sis)
celebrate new year thr
n nite
we having BBQ in house
due to steamboat is bored







2nd DAY

2nd day of cny
wake up 9 something too
n prepare myself
i need very long time to prepare
no matter go out wif who
dress up n make up
then go popo house
having tomyam steamboat at thr
then playing wif the baby
aftrenoon
go shopping wif my family
plan to hv a movie
bt all full
so we juz walk around in the shopping center
nite
having reunion wif my boys & girls
we meet at Mavis house
then hv tomyam steamboat as dinner






3rd DAY

3rd day of cny
finally the day is come
hang out wif my love
we go penang
having our lunch at Queensbay Mall
Friday's Restaurant
the food quite nice
n the environment too
after tat buy something in Etude House
then we hanging to our next destination-Pragin Mall
both of us dunno hw to go
juz follow the road broad
finally we reach
the purpose is
want to buy couple necklea in Laconic
finally we buy it
RM190 include the necklea
n this is valentine's gift for him n me too
walk around thr
n i feel a bit uncomfortable
then we back early
















4th DAY

4th day of cny
wake up early in the morning
n all the thing hv been prepare since 5 Feb' nite
10am
my friend fetch me
n we back to kampar
miss family
miss my babe
so much so much



THE END


by bbw3n

0 comments: