Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 11

回顾。生日

a new post
written in English but Chinese in title
it is about me & my babe's birthday celebration
i know i am late
anywhere
just some photo to share with you all

25 August 2011
is my babe's birthday
i had ordered a Baskin Robbin birthday cake for babe

after babe finished his work
he fetch me to his house
i ask babe fetch me to Jusco 1st
babe keep ask me why
haha
finally i told him
i want go to take cake

go to babe's house
sang birthday song to him
together with his elder sister & younger sister
after that wait babe took bath
and we plan to have dinner at Tao

sticky as babe's birthday present
2 bottles
1 with words 'Happy Birthday'
another with words 'I LOVE U'











8 September 2011
my birthday
due to i having exam on 10 Sept
and I need to back to Kampar on 1 Sept
so celebrate birthday earlier

babe bought me angry birds' cup cake
it was cute enough
and it taste not bad too

another cake babe bought me is sugar paste cake
it was 3D present box with blue color
i love it so much
thanks babe
love u

we just took desserts as lunch that day
we went Bikkuri Station
a new dessert shop at Kampung Baru
for me the dessert was ok ok only
if u had try Snowflake before
u will not really like Bikkuri after 1st try
Snowflake is the best
wonder that when it open a branch at Penang









done my story about me & babe's birthday celebration
hope u all enjoy ya

grand-dad is sick
his body is weak day to day
hope his health problem better




by bbw3n



0 comments: