Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 11

❤ 喜喜 ❤

****************************************
It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dump to do
Hey Baby
I think I wanna marry you
*****************************************

I am bored at home
one way to spend time
is blogging

a good news
my sao sao has born a babygirl last week
congratulations
not yet have a meet with the babygirl
but I know she is cute

another good news
my cousin is going to marry
congratulations too

the wedding dinner will be held on 13 Oct 2011
yes
it's this coming Thursday

actually the plan for dinner is on 24 Nov
due to grand-dad's body not so well
so they plan to held the dinner in this week
a bit rush actually
because i just know it on last Friday
luckily i have bought the dress







Thursday night
will having buffet dinner at grand-dad there
and Friday night
will having another dinner at her husband there
it located at Tasik Gelugor
it's quite far from here

so excited
can eat much much before i leave here
because i will back to Kampar on Sunday
having class on Tuesday
so will enjoy this few day

lastly
happy wedding
to cousin
and

stay happiness forever




by bbw3n


0 comments: