Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 3

chocolate week

...xiu xiu xiu...
my blog full of dust
is time to clean it

i m here
finally sem 2 g
oin to end
n nw is study week
is time for me to work hard
for final exam
then my holidays is co
ming soo
n
n wat i m waiting for is christmas
i m waiting for my christmas present

talk bout tis fe
w days
i cnt sleep well tis fe
w nitez
i dunno y i tired
i wanna sleep
bt i cnt sleep well
even i force myself to s
leep

n 2daywake up in the early morning
go to buy train ticket
back my sweet home after exam
then breakfast with the
m
qi..kent..grace..xiang..jun k
it..jun liang
n after tat we go tesco
thanks v
ery much
1st
thanks jun kit for fetch us
n 2nd
thanks xiang buy chocolate for me
appreaciate


*chocolate from xiang*





afternoon
shareen come to kampar
very surprise
bt i din go garden wif them
coz still in study mood tat time
n nite
we go old town dinner together
then we go to dating
i like shareen's camerait is fujifilm
i wan it for so long
oki will try my best to save money
n buy it
after that
they plan go to 21st
n i din follow them
for me
i nt so close wif shareen them actually
n i think will nth
to chat if i go
so i end up wif goin back
thanks kent grace n qi for acc me back

n when i reachi wan find someone to chat
i wonder tat y dear din reply my msg
so i call him
he is at alex house
n they having bb
q
dear din tell me pun
finallynobody to chat to
n end up with study
good
i should do like tat
final is coming soon
n my target for tis sem
is 3.0 for my CGPA
i know it is hard for me
bt i will try my best



*chocolate from my dear*
this is the chocolate tat dear buy me
the day tat i wan back kampar
we go breakfast tat morning
n afternoon i m goin back to kampar
i m period pain tat day
dear say eat chocolate will feel better
so he buy me some chocolate
n i no chance to drink my favourite dark mocha from starbucks
anywhr
thanks dear
i will take care myself
love u much much




ok
continue study
n sleep early 2nite
hope tat i cn sleep well



bbw3n

0 comments: