Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 25

meaningful x'mas

+ Merry Christmas +

25th December 2010
a special+meaningful day for me n dear
the 1st christmas we celebrate together

early in the morning
go breakfast wif my family
is my favourite Bah Kut Teh
din call dear wake up
dear sleep at 6am
coz spend whole nite wif HIS friends at cc
then
i receive a call from flower shop
they send present to me
is my name on the paper
i juz receive n sign it
first
i tot that is dear gv me surprise
i m very happy
so i juz send a msg say thanks to dear
bt when dear reply
HE say tat nt the present HE gv me
i m shock
then who else
i dunno
dear say tat
wait the ppl call me
bt till nw christmas ald over
i still din receive any call bout the present

afternoon
hang out wif dear
and 3 others friends
a sweet couple Nic & Lynn
and oso Nigel
dear do jelly for me
is heart shape
n gt longan n mango inside
love him so much
n nice to eat
dear take many to me
i cnt finish all
he wake up early n do it for me
even he juz sleep in the early morning
so touch when i saw the jelly
at first i plan go Straits Quay Penang
near Tanjung Tokong thr
bt all of them dunno hw to go
then finally
we go sunway carnival mall
many ppl thr
n saw Thomas & Jack
a group of M'sia artist
my sis like them so much
have our lunch at sakae sushi
then juz walk walk at thr
pity Nigel
we 2 pairs couple
seems like ignored him
he so quiet
haha

at night
we go kok fu cheng hv steamboat
my favourite tomyam
yummy
bt the tomyam really spicy
kee n yew come meet us
n 7 of us eat n chat thr
so happy
saw 100 YEN near kok fu cheng
go thr wif dear
n eat the non-fat ice
nice to eat
n buy some snack at thr

spend most of the time wif the geng
always in happy mood when stay wif them
talk laugh eat perli
so nice



..snack from 100YEN..




..fruits jelly form dear..




..before hang out..







..present received in the morning..




..a card to my baobei..
(from back to front page)
actually gt photo on the 2 loves
bt i last minute wash the photo
n paste it on the loves
no time to take photo













hope dear like it
love him very very much
muacks

is time to sleep luuu
nitezzzZ



by bbw3n

0 comments: