Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 20

1st week of semester 3

i m here to blogging
while waiting for my friends
xiao kee kent grace
coz we date to go to eat snow ice together later

semester 3
year 1's last semester for me
hope that i cn do well in this semester
n wat i wish is
change my 'last minute' attitude
study from nw
n avoid last minute study when final exam is near

1st week of sem 3
attend those boring lecture n tutorial class
know that wat lecturer teaching for the subject
n prepare for assignment
well
i nt so satisfy to the assignment group for tis sem
dunno y
nt the group taht i wish
it seems like nt the members tat i know
new member is adding to our group
is ok
learn from others
juz do my part well is enough

1st week of sem 3
we din talk
we seem like dunno each other
well
is it my problem??
i dunno
i very blur bout it
is it my duty n responsibility to contact u
to message u??
i dunno
i blur
may be i 'should' do tat
is ok
all tis happened during sem 2 holidays
it all over ald

i m who i m


by bbw3n

0 comments: