Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 26

crazy nite

actually
wanna write something last nite
bt last nite
nt in the good mood
n i feel very very sad
hug my pillow
cry whole nite
n after tat sleep
bt wake up again in the midnite
n cnt sleep ald

2day
wake up in the early morning
lazy to wake up
so juz lying on my bed
when wan to take bath
n i c myself on the mirror
my eye swollen
gt shock
went to campus
i feel so tired
especially my eyes
finally i m back
n i m blogging nw

a big argue between us again
on yesterday
i m blur
i feel tat nth i cn do
i m goin to crazy
hug my pillow n cry crazily
1st time i cry like tat
hugging my pillow n shout as loudly as i cn
i dunno wat should i say to u
i juz worry bout u
bt u nt understand my 用心
mayb i care u in the wrong way

i m very sad
n very moody
din receive ur msg since last nite
even i try to send u a msg
n even i gv u a few calls
bt u choose to nt reply my msg
n oso my call
r u still sleeping?
o u dun wan talk to me anymore?
i dunno
dunno wat u think
dunno wat should i do
dunno wat cn i do

many things inside my heart
i dunno who i goin to tell
nobody comfort me
i feel helpless
i feel hopeless
i feel alone

cn u think for me?
cn u understand my 用心?

u juz angry i treat u like tat
u juz scold me do tat n say tat to u
i juz really worry
bt u misunderstand all of it

cn u reply my msg?
cn u tell me when u finish work n reach home?

u juz ignore me
n i m here worry bout u
thinking bout u
guessing wat u doin
guessing wat u thinking

u dun care wat i doin here
n i dunno wat u doin thr

my heart is very uncomfortable
my breathing is goin to stop
i m goin o crazy



by bbw3n


0 comments: