Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 4

~ MidNight With Maths ~

so late ald,
doing my revision until 4gt the time...
the time runing so fast...

yesterday (3 sept) din go to sch,
so do chemistry revision in the morning...
at nite, do maths revision exercise...
keep telling myself,
at least must finish 1 chapter's revision exercise b4 sleep,
finally i success,
finish 1 chapter's exercise...

so happy, i do it...
din feel sleepy when do maths,
bt only maths...
for other subjects,
cnt sit at there n study more than 4 hours...

almost 3 a.m...
2day will ponteng again,
haha,
i think tat i will nt able to wake up in the early morning,
about 6 a.m,
so will nt go to sch again...
receive my friend's msg juz nw,
he ask me,
y din see me at sch tis few days...
i answer, juz joke, i dun like to see him,
haha...

em...
nw feel a bit sleepy le,
wanna go to sleep...
so pity to my eye and my face ,
bcome worst n worst...
n also my hand and my brain,
do a lot of thing, keep a lot of notes...
everytime exam, tis sure will happen to me...

END HERE

good nite
good nite
good nite

p/s: BB BIG DAY... COUNTDOWN: 5 DAYS

by bbwen

0 comments: