Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 1

now + later

NOW, what's bb doing?
yup, study study study...
very tired, so online, n update bb's blog...
feel sleepy, really, my eye look small, wan to close ald...
bt i try to open it, make myself more concentrate in study...

keep memories chemistry, many reaction need to memories,
if nt, i also dunno how to answer when exam...

LATER, after finish writing, mayb continue my maths...
maths, must score, must score,
i keep telling myself...
bcoz, among the 4 subjects, maths more easier to score,
i think...


next week,
having my trial exam, STPM TRIAL EXAM...
so scare, scare cnt gt answer, scare fail in any 1 subject...
worry too much, bt, sure, i hope tat all tis will nt happen to me...
try my best lah...


bb stop here,
will be continue when free...
now continue my maths revision, will burn mid night oil, for tis 2 weeks...
omg, my face, look like petient again...
add oil...add oil...


p/s: BB BIG DAY... COUNTDOWN: 8 DAYS


by bbwen

0 comments: