Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 30

ponteng again

2day
should b go to school
bt
tis morning
alarm ring
i off it n continue my dream
mummy ask me wake up
juz tell her i dun wan go to sch
then continue my dream again
last nite sleep late
so very very tired

P/S: sry ya friends, promise wan go to sch de,
bt finally i broke my promise...
i really try my best to wake up le...


2moro is halloween
2nite should b go countdown party
bt
i juz cn stay at home
n study
no any entertainment at all
so bored
face wif all the books & notes
anywhr
2moro will have a party at ah ma house
organise by cousin them
nt celebrate halloween
juz like graduate party
involve form 5 students
n i think mayb some lower 6 students
their frineds
hvnt decided wan go yt
thinking bout my exam 1st


really long time din go out
even badminton
suddenly miss badminton
i think 2moro will join them to play badminton
btw
cn i wake up in the early morning
ask myself


by bbwen


0 comments: