Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 10

study day

doing nothing 2day
study study n study
in the morning
date wif friends
should play badminton wif them
finally din play wif them
feel tired
coz sleep late last nite
then back home
start my study

马华特大
hw was the ending
wait for the news 2nite

juz nw gossip wif friends
is my junior~ see ming
she is so cute lah
we c photo
then gossip n gossip
many things to chat
bout homeworks
bout her classmate
bout my classmate
know many things from her
actually many people nt as wat bb see
n wat bb think
they oso very funny
n 1 thing made me surprise
haha
nw think back that thing
really very surprise
bb really out dated le
next time bb wan concentrated more in tat thing

juz finish my dinner
daddy 2moro din go out le
bb will hang out wif family
bt
bb will absent maths tuition 2moro
haha
lazy + lazy
coz 3 days left
is mummy big day



wat r u doin nw?
MY LOVE
miss u...


by bbwen

1 comments:

Adrian said...

pro kaki ponteng leh....XD