Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 26

all about photo

another post for today
not more to talk in this post
but some photo to share
just some simple photo that shoot it in daily life

ENJOY

after washing my face
i like clean & bright face
but i lazy to do mask

when i m free
when the free time is bored
end up to spend the time with photo shooting

my schedule for March
it is full
assignment + presentation + mid-term
finally it is going to end

cocktail
it is non alcohol
just a juice tea
i like peach
it is nice

my babe's funny face
you wont see this type of face when with him
even u know him 10 years
but this type of face appear when with ME
only in front of ME

this is funny
saw this at someone's blog
i want design my home's toilet like this
stick with my husband when 'pangsai'
hahaha ^^


THE END

Thanks for reading & viewing




by bbw3n


0 comments: