Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 7

our day

sorry for the late
din update my space for a very long time
i know it is full of dust
n i m goin to clean it nw

....................................................................................................

25 FEB 2011

back hometown on 24 FEB
and date with my babe on the next day

out at 7pm i think
our 1st station is jusco
shopping n buy something there

after that
having our dinner at auto-city
Nandos
the food nt bad
we order a lot
finally cnt finish all
n end up with take away


Photos Session

* the day's look (before wearing lens) *

* the small bottle from mini toons *


* flowers' cushion, bt it is a bit thin *


* dinner at Nandos *







the most happy moment for me
whenever stay with my babe
i love my babe sooo much
even He sometimes made me angry made me cry
haha


stop here today
will be upload more about my current life



by bbw3n

0 comments: