Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 21

busy March

March

for me
it is a very busy month
a lot of stuff waiting for me
assignment
presentation
mid-term
really killing me
n because of all this thing
i din back hometown for this month
and nw
finally all done
left 1 assignment n 2 presentation
on April

miss my hometown
miss my family
and
miss my babe
so much so much
n i will never forget
penang's food

i miss my favour yam rice
i miss my favour bah kut teh
i miss my favour laksa
i miss hakkien mee
i miss wantan mee
i miss haagen-daz
i miss starbuck
n many many

babe always show off to me what he ate
famous laksa
seoul garden
swensens
starbuck
nandos
luk luk
n 2nite
he go ta eat very famous de tom yam mee

waiting for April
i wan back hometown
i wan date wif my babe
i wan go high tea buffet
i wan eat Tao
bt babe nt so like sushi
i wan haagen-daz
babe ask me treat him
n i wan eat many many

talk about saturday
mid-term for Pengajian M'sia
n back home sleep after that
nite
dinner together wif xiao kee, grace, elaine
cook tom yam
n ask them dinner together at my hostel
after that
gossip n gossip
when girl meet
most fun is gossip
talk about love
then that puppy man

sunday
raining day
plan wan to wash cloths
bt luckily i din wash
rain whole the day
afternoon
go to tesco with xiao kee, grace, n elaine again
n elaine's bf fetch us thr
then having meeting at nite
discussion about Research method assignment

today
sleep whole day
skip class again
headache + a bit fever in the morning
mayb last nite cycle under the rain
n when reach home did not take bath directly
n nw i m blogging here

dunno what to do next
seem like do not have mood to study
n a bit hungry
goin to cook maggie


babe eat tom yam
i eat maggie
hmmm

i miss u babe
1 month no c u
gt fat jor o nt
hahaha
almost supper everynite



by bbw3n


0 comments: