Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 27

voice it out (DX, 2011)

voice it out

yup
as my best friend's title in 1 of her post
something have been keep in heart too long
and i need to voice it out
although it is nt my style to do so
but i really wan to burst if i continue keeping

i m a person which is quiet
sometimes i ignore u
seldom talk with u even we r close
not because i dun like talk to u
is juz i wan to be quite
and i m tired
so
quiet
is a way that i save & charge my energy

i enjoy my life which is alone
i like to stay in home
coz i think my room is a most quiet place
for me to do my thing
for me to relax
and the most important
i enjoy my quiet lifestyle

i dun like people force me too
i have my own way
i dun like people force me
force me to do what i have reject
what i have refuse to do
what i nt willing to do

sometimes u say wan do that
i reject
that's mean i really dun like
ok lo
dun do lo
because of this
u let me feel guilty if i din agree wif u
u let me feel guilty if i reject u
those phrases made me feel that
i must agree
i must follow u
mayb u r nt mean like this
mayb that is my irrational belief
bt i really feel stress about that
that's y if i dun like
i m not agree wif u
i tell directly that i dun wan
although that is not my style to say like that
i m sorry

u r not child
n u have ur responsibility
dun live in the past
look forward to future
u can do it
if u really put effort

i wonder that
r u feeling guilty to the people that always help u
r u feeling disappointed to the people that care u
r u happy in the live that see other people face
r u happy in the live that people blame on u

i dun wan to tell u
coz think that every people have their own way
n u have ur own way too
no right for me to make judgment on what u do
n what i m writing here
is juz a way i release
release everything that i dun like
release the thing tat make me unhappy
i feel that wan to help u
bt i dunno what cn i do
i m sorry



by bbw3n


0 comments: