Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 29

low EQ's day

today
a sad day
for me

1st time
i failed mid-term in UTAR
cognitive psychology
which i had put more effort on it
when before the mid-term

when gt the mid-term paper today
i was shock
and my brain was blank
nt even 50 marks
i dunno what should i do
very down today

mayb for others
this is juz small case
bt for me
i care it
i promise myself
i must try my best
to pass every subjects in exam
no matter mid-term or final exam
i have put more effort on it
i study hard
i try to remember as much as i cn
but why
i failed at last

reach home
finish my dinner
o mood to do anything
lying on the bed
and my tears drop non stop
i dunno what happen to me
i try to be strong
i tell myself it's ok
work hard for final
bt i seems like cnt control myself
my tears continue droping

at the same time
think about my problem wif babe
i totally cnt control myself
i cry badly
talk to babe
feel better finally
n i go to sleep

keep telling myself dun think too much
everything will be ok
n try to sleep
nt even sleep well
after 1 hour like tat
a dream wake me up
n my eyes are wet
my tears drop again
i feel insecure

babe
i feel insecure
because of u
because of the dream



by bbw3n


0 comments: