Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 10

Y1S3-----The End

Mr./Mrs. Time
can u please run faster to 11am
i wanna done my last paper
i hv gt ready
to back my home sweet home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh yes
finally
exam war is going to be end
so happy
it means that
i hv finish my Year 1 in Psychology

cnt wait to back home
cnt wait to shopping
cnt wait to Penang's foods
cnt wait to meet my babe
cnt wait to date wif my girls
cnt wait
i cnt wait anymore

babe is sick
he din go to work
n spend most of the time to sleep
pity babe

n thanks babe too
babe going to buy a bag for me
dunno babe win TOTO or MAGNUM
hahaha
n he say he want buy bag to me
i m so surprise n happy
yeah
finally i gt a new bag
n 2 new cloths is coming to me
+ 1 new watch is waiting to me
excited

2 weeks holidays
wanna spend my time
in home
drama
internet
sleeping
eating
dating
shopping

and i wanna buy shoes
haha
hope that new shoes come to me too

5 more hours
for me to take last exam paper
8 more hours
for me to back home

and i think i no need to sleep ald
xixi

miss u
my home

miss u
babe
take good care to ueself k

i love u




by bbw3n

0 comments: