Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 28

before i leave hometown

last day at hometown
new sem is going to start on Monday
and i m going to back kampar
take 2moro 8am train
short holidays for me
and it seems like nothing

date wif babe this morning
hv our breakfast at old town






finished our breakfast
juz 11 am
we plan 12pm go Lohas
pack their drink
but we finished breakfast too early
so we juz wait at car
babe too tired
sleep at car
and i read magazine
near 12 pm
but the tea shop nt yt open
babe work at 1 pm
so babe say he wan back home change clot 1st
wait more than half an hour
but we end up wif back 1st

at car wait babe change cloth
after that we go Lohas again
the time is rush
always tell babe nt enough time
but babe say
'i say cn then cn lah, trust me'
so i juz keep quiet
haha
babe say if din buy for me
i noisy again

finally gt the drink
buy 4 glass
passion fruit for babe
jasmine green tea for me
passion fruit green tea+yakult for my sis
and mango green tea+yakult for my bro
i tot what i order is pure green tea wif green color
bt it is white color
full of jasmine's smell
and a bit green tea flavour
bt what i actually wan is green tea wif green color

drink half glass when on the way back
babe say my drink nt bad
but finally i change wif babe
hahaha
bad gf rite
half glass change 1 glass
babe say coz he sayang me
xixi
sweet
thanks babe
so rush still buy me
love u
n sayang u too


yesterday
saw many people write same thing in facebook
they say the sun is special n nice
i m always curious
so me n sis n bros go outside
find the sun
bro say see like that will gt blind
haha
so they take my sunglass
i din see the sun
scare the eyes will gt damage
bt i see the circle rainbow around the sun
it is nice



nobody birthday
juz we miss the ice-cream cake
so mummy juz order for us
since we have been long time din eat
the taste is still nice
yummy




the photo i take
when on the way to parit buntar
hv seafood as our dinner
no lens
no make up
since i m lazy




bad news
I M GAINING WEIGHT
I M FAT

wanna diet
wanna keep fit
but i like foods

prepare to pack my thing
going to leave my sweet home
my sweet family
my sweet babe
my sweet friends

waiting ya
will meet up u all again

i will miss u babe
muacks



by bbw3n


0 comments: