Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 3

mix emotions

i m back
back to Penang
back to my hometown
back to my sweet home
so happy
no need to think too much
juz enjoy my life at hometown

reach home on friday
pack some rice for babe
babe take some fruits to me
mummy wan it on saturday to pray
then ask babe fetch me to find friend
take my clothes that order from my friend

saturday
hang out wif babe at afternoon
head to Queensbay Mall first
have our brunch at Dragon-i
yeah
龙的传人
which i wanna go for a very long time

photo time
enjoy ya


on the way going to Queensbay Mall



at Dragon-i restaurant



Dragon-i



eating
the foods nt bad



babe eating laa mee



all about the foods



snap snap snap



Haagen-daz
my favourite



this time
we order chocolate foudue
it is nice



when we are eating



a small arguement between me n babe
when we are on the way go to auto-city
babe nt like shopping
n before go to auto city
we go to 1st Avenue
and juz having window shop thr
sry babe
i know u dun like hear this
bt i oso wan to say
sorry

after haagen-daz
babe fetch me go jusco meet my family
sis wanna buy formal wear at BeBe
bt the member card is in my purse

at nite
sad
we argue again
i hv nth cn do
skip
i dun wan to mention here
i juz need someone to listen to me
someone that i trust
i m suffer
keeping all those sad thing in heart
i wan to voice it out
but who i goin to tell to
i found that
there is nobody
since after form 6
i found that i cnt gt even 1 person to tell
cnt gt even 1 person to share my problem

i m helpless
who willing to hold my helpless hand
who willing to listen to my broken heart
who willing to swab my tears

hope everything will be fine soon

babe i love u
babe i miss u
babe i want u
babe i wan to be with u
every times
every seconds
every moments



by bbw3n



0 comments: