Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 10

our dating @ Ipoh

sad things have been past
and today
is a new day
sry babe
bring a lot of trouble to u
sry xx wong
i m nt angry at u at all

today
a new day
and a happy day for me
babe come meet me
and we goin to dating

7.30am
early in the morning
wake up babe
bt he din answer the phone
he wake up 8 something
and 9 something start his journal to kampar
bt he sms me at 10 something
tell me tat he juz out from house
i tot 12 something he juz reach
so sleep back
who knows
about 11 something
babe call me n tell me he wanna reach
and he at Gopeng Toll ald
scare me
i scold babe y drive so fast
finally
i know tat i gt cheat
babe wan to make me nervous
hmm...

after prepare myself
out wif babe
feel happy to see him
and he make me feel warm n secure
whenever beside him

we go to buy bus ticket
for my sis
and after tat head to Ipoh
having our brunch at De Garden
DAORAE KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT
when we gt the menu
i m shock
and wanna walk out
the price is nt cheap
n the food nt so attarct me
bt babe say juz try it
this meal cost us RM100++
and for me the food so so only


PHOTO TIME


* on the way *

* my pale face without make up *

* my love driver+boss *

* only me in his eyes *

* DAORAE *

* my man..muacks *

* my babe's girl *

* my messy hair *

* before BBQ *

* BBQing *
all done by waiters thr
wat we need to do is just EAT *


* the foods *



* snap snap snap *
while waiting babe go toilet

* ignored me *
look ugly




after brunch
shopping at Jusco
eat green tae ice-cream
it is nice
and plan to have movie
bt it is full of people

walk around thr
and back to kampar at 4 something
go to Tesco
buy something
vege..fruits..milk..chicken..fishball and ...
after tat
when we going to leave
heavy rain outside
n we juz stay at KFC
hv some snacks n drinks

babe nw is on the way back to home
thanks babe to acc me
i m happy
i feel warm
and i love u
very very much
muacks



by bbw3n


0 comments: