Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 11

war again

finally
finished course registration for next sem
start from June 2011
i m Year 2 Sem 1 student in UTAR
congratulation to me
hopefully i can pass all subjects in this coming final exam

take bath n wash clothes
rain for a few days
today the bright sun is out
so i wash my clothes
11 something
prepare go to cyber cafe
for course registration
coz the internet line in my hostel
slow and suck
housemate fetch me out
wif jia ning & xiao kee
and having breakfast at Ghany 1st
long time din meal at Ghany
and hear one story about Ghany from xiao kee
no comment on it

meet up Elaine Grace Ken
and we go to cc together
get prepare to the war
it is tired
the line must be good
and ur motion must be fast enough
finally
cnt gt the timetable that i have plan before
bt it is ok
still satisfy with it
and Friday no class for me
wuhoo


after tat
go to lunch wif them
gossip wif my girls
Elaine..Grace..XiaoKee..JiaNing
and oso Grace's boy
Ken
we very kepo one
gossip a lot
haha


skip class today
so lazy go to campus since bar list was out
final exam coming soon
always tell myself should be start to study
and i have roughly look through
i found that
even i study 2 chapters for each subject each week
i cnt finished all chapters too
God bless on me
hope tat i can do well in final exam


+..мʏ ωιƨн ℓιƨтƨ..+

- do well in final exam -

- i wan RM200.00 -
addicted to on9 shopping
saw many clothes
and i m fall in love to some of them
it costs me RM190.00++
Mr./Mrs. Money
plz come to me



some photo to share


4 April 2011
take the train from BM back to kampar
saw this train
it was very high class
u cn enjoy ur meal as u r in western restaurant
and it oso contain bedroom in this train
the bedroom quite big
n it is romantic
it is from KL to Spore or Bangkok
all people inside were western people



one of the server inside the train
he is so cute
and he smile to me when i snap photo


went to Grand Kampar Hotel on 9 April
having dinner thr wif my sis

the foods
so so only
erm
i think
no second time for me to thr
haha




The End Of The Post



by bbw3n


0 comments: