Blogger Layouts

Sunday, June 5

June.New sem

new sem
and i think it is a busy sem for me
6 assignments
Moral Kempen
Counselling Workshop
it really kill me

feel unhappy at here
bored
n sometimes i feel lonely
i dunno y this feelings often appear
it make me cry at night
i need someone to accompany me
i need someone talk to me
and i have bring trouble to my love
sorry babe

i miss babe so much
feel like wanna back to hometown
but
just can stay at home when i m at hometown
many things cant do together with babe
Cameron Highlands
Genting Highlands
it have been 5-6 years ago i went there
and i hope can go there again with my love

babe went Pulau Aman yesterday
how much i wish to go there too
but no chance
and i think i wont gt permission from parents
how much i wish i can join
how much i wish i can beside my love
anywhere
most important is babe enjoy it

i hv custom with being alone
and i like to be alone
but dunno why
some feelings that make me feel uncomfortable
often appear this few days
i feel hate
i feel sad
i feel insecure

suddenly feel like dun wan to do anything
think that stop everything here
and back to hometown
i know i cant
what i can do is just endure it
and concentrate my study

and i want to be strong

i miss u badly
babe




by bbw3n


0 comments: