Blogger Layouts

Sunday, June 12

early morning in Sunday

To All My Lovely Readers

please help me click the Nuffnang ya

it located on your right hand side

thanks

.......................................................................................

it is 1:30 am on sunday

the time past very fast

friday
.
.
saturday
.
.
sunday
.
.
and monday
another week
need to attend class
thinking bout the assignment


+..My Friday..+

shareen come to kampar
she is having holidays till September
have dinner at Ketchep Restaurant
together with the girls
Shareen..Elaine..Grace..Estee

* The girl-Shareen*

*Estee..Me..Elaine*


+..My Saturday..+

wake up at 10 something in the morning
made my breakfast
simple breakfast to myself
some bun with tuna fish
and ribena as my drink

*my breakfast*


*Ribena-ing*

*bun-ing*

*Saturday's look*

after breakfast
chat a while with my babe
then spend my time in doing nothing
facebook
on9 shopping
blog walking

after a few hours
cook ABC soup as my lunch and dinner
chicken..potatoes..carrots..tomatoes
it taste nice
i like the soup

have some soup
and after that went to sleep
wake up at 6 something
dinner time
soup again
n search some info for assignment
finally done something 'useful'
haha

*i like soup*


do mask juz nw
due to i m bored
and babe went out with his friends
meet with his girl's friends regularly
i should back hometown once a week
to prevent something should not happen
and it happen to me
haha

*after mask..look bright*



since babe still at outside
and dunno when he will back home
he has many dates
and i m doing nothing here
going to sleep ald

Good Night




by bbw3n



0 comments: