Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 30

weekend @ hometown

leave my blog for a few days
and now i m here again
sry for waiting ya

enjoy my last weekend at hometown
hv a lot of delicious foods
and buy a lot of things


*buy this on Friday's night market*



*new short pant for myself*



Saturday morning
wake up quite early
mummy buy yam rice as our breakfast
yummy
my favourite yam rice

after that
tidy up my room
coz daddy going to change new cupboard for me
move all my stuff from old cupboard
and i realize that i hv a lot of cloths
some of them still in 90% condition





at night
date wif babe
and friends
celebrate yiin and mixy birthday
babe fetch me at 6pm
and we meet them at yiin house at 7.30pm



hv steamboat as our dinner
wif them
yew..jiaxian..qing..alvin..jm..jj..kee..nic
birthday boy mixy
birthday girl yiin
and some of their friends that i not really know
a lot of people thr
it is very hot



birthday boy + birthday girl
they are brother & sister
look similar rite




go to Paradise beach after steamboat
a surprise is goin to gv the birthday girl
and the hand-made card to yiin
full of our wishes
hope she will like it






surprised
her boyfriend did not follow us to steamboat
and he plan to gv her surprise at beach
he tell her he go Johor
cnt join us to steamboat



a very happy moment with babe
coz we long time din go beach togethrer
and happy to meet wif the girls

appreciate

Happy Birthday To Yiin & Mixy
All The Best In The Year Ya
Stay Happy Always


Sunday
mummy cook curry
for breakfast and lunch
after curry as breakfast
i hv laksa as lunch
and babe delivery starbuck coffee for me
thanks babe

prepare myself
coz take 3.50pm train to back kampar
and near 3pm
xiao gu come my house
and send me n sis to train station

my weekend hv end

is time for me to focus on assignments
and mid-term

say jia you to myself




Readers
Help me to click on the Nuffnang
Thanks




by bbw3n


0 comments: