Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 22

i m wake

Hey Readers
Yup
I M Calling U
Is U
Help Me Click For The Nuffnang Please
It Just Take U A Few Minutes time

Thanks Very Much

#######################################

have been leave my blog for a few days
due to i m busy with assignment
and now i m here again

should i say good morning
or should i say good night
haha
ya
i m just wake up
sleep at 7.++ p.m
and i m just finish take bath

what should i do nw?
oh ya
will be back to my lovely home tomorrow
by taking 5.24 pm train
and it is 9.00 p.m when reach BM train station
feel so happy now
and i cnt wait to back home
i miss mummy home cook foods a lot
and i miss Penang foods badly
miss my babe
miss my girls too
cnt wait to meet them

pack my thing
and now i should start my work
that is
ASSIGNMENT
need to find some journal articles

start working now

Night Readers



by bbw3n

0 comments: