Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 9

unchangeable

2nd week of my year 2 sem 1
same life
same me
a lot of assignments
but no motivation to start yet
a photo to share
took it before went to sch
new look with lens
it made my eyes look so big
made me look like barbie doll
still not so custom with it




addicted to a serial drama recently
[Yes Sir.No Sir]
finally i finish watched it by today
n i think i can start my works
i think only lah
quite nice
for me
Hong Kong drama always 95% perfect
but i cnt spend more time on drama
coz i will watch non-stop
it will made me cnt focus on works n study







have home cook dinner most of the time
lazy to go out with walk
and don't want to waste money
in delivery foods
coz the foods is...
hard to in my mouth
dumpling festival a few day ago
and mummy take dumpling to me
delicious
mummy home make dumpling always my like
still left 1 more
and i m going to settle it 2moro
as my breakfast
c the photo below
my new menu in Y2S1 life

* fried bananas*

*popiah*

*fried potatoes*



eat a lot of oily foods this few days
don't know how many KG i gain
and don't know when my pimples will pop out again
i should stop oily foods

and no class on 2moro
thanks God
it is Friday 2moro
going to have jagung soup as lunch
and Shereen coming to kampar
going to meet her
and will have dinner 2moro night
with the girls
smile

din back hometown this week
miss babe badly
anywhr
love u babe
hope cn c u soon ya
xixi



by bbw3n


0 comments: